Every other week in Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. In this installment, Scott snapped from Governor’s Ball (where he saw Phoenix and his friend Alison Mosshart, among many others), caught up with Gigi Hadid—and a painting of herself—at Austyn’s art show, saw Chromeo and Emmy Rossum at an event for American Express and Uber, and attended the premiere of the new Yves Saint Laurent biopic as well as Coach’s summer party on the High Line with Keri Russell, Susan Sarandon, Chloë Grace Moretz, Riley Keough, Kate Mara, and more.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy