In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. Scott began his week hanging out with Zach Braff and attending Braff’s play Bullets Over Broadway. He missed Woody Allen in the house, but laughed enough that he’s not complaining. Then it was over to Pharrell Williams’ birthday party—a who’s who of New York. Later, Scott bumped into The Kills’ Alison Mosshart at an art show in Chelsea, stopped by Kristen Wiig’s movie premiere for Hateship Loveship and now, finally, it’s off to Coachella!
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Thirstory: Getting Down and Dirty with Zac Efron