In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. Scott began his week hanging out with Zach Braff and attending Braff’s play Bullets Over Broadway. He missed Woody Allen in the house, but laughed enough that he’s not complaining. Then it was over to Pharrell Williams’ birthday party—a who’s who of New York. Later, Scott bumped into The Kills’ Alison Mosshart at an art show in Chelsea, stopped by Kristen Wiig’s movie premiere for Hateship Loveship and now, finally, it’s off to Coachella!
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters