Lipps Service: Hotties and Hurricanes
Published September 1, 2011
In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott started out with some sports: at the DirectTV Old School Challenge, he caught John McEnroe and Pete Sampras with some blast-from-the-past tennis action—not that Scott knows that much about sports, but oh well. He got to see Cee-Lo perform, too, mixing in some music with all that heavy competition. As Hurricane Irene swept into town, he evacuated from Battery Park (but only to the West Village) and walked around the city taking pics of all the cool sites. Luckily, no one was harmed in the making of this Lipps Service. As the city quickly bounced back from the storm, some fashionable people flocked to the Soho House for a Charlotte Ronson Sephora dinner—Mia Moretti, Dani Stahl, Sky Ferreira and Diego Garcia, as well as the band Neon Trees, who were there to perform. All things considered, it was a beautiful night.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person