In our Lipps Service feature, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us every other week, right here. This week, Scott needed a break from fashion and took a California road trip from Los Angeles up to San Francisco and the Napa Valley wine region, where he took in the usual (beautiful) tourist sites: the famous “zig-zag” Lombard Street, the Chinese Gardens, the Golden Gate Bridge, and of course, the gorgeous vineyards up north, which reminded Scott of Italian farmland. One last respite before it’s time to buckle down and get ready for Fashion Week!
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”