In our Lipps Service feature, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us every other week, right here. This week, Scott needed a break from fashion and took a California road trip from Los Angeles up to San Francisco and the Napa Valley wine region, where he took in the usual (beautiful) tourist sites: the famous “zig-zag” Lombard Street, the Chinese Gardens, the Golden Gate Bridge, and of course, the gorgeous vineyards up north, which reminded Scott of Italian farmland. One last respite before it’s time to buckle down and get ready for Fashion Week!
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris