Lipps Service: Happy Couples
Published July 29, 2011
In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week started during a sweltering heat wave—even the Soho House pool was crowded late at night. Scott needed to get away—so where else would he go but The Hamptons? While there, he stoppped by the ACRIA benefit at West Kill Farm, where he encountered the likes of The Misshapes, Yigal Azrouël, good friends Rachel Zoe and her husband Rodger Berman, and of course Steven Klein. He then ran back into the city just in time to see some more friends: Jane’s Addiction and music icon Perry Farrell, a Scott pal from way back. He also stopped by the Boardwalk Empire set during a normal work week to see Paz de la Huerta, and ended the week with fashion icon Devon Aoki and equally hot fiancé James Bailey at Eleven Madison Park. Last but not least, Scott headed to a jewelry launch by one of his top models, Linda V, and ran into actor Gerard Butler.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season