In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott found himself asking: How many outfits does one person need for Halloween? The answer this year was four! (It’s not like he doesn’t have another gig… but after spending half his life at Ricky’s this year, he went to all the shindigs.) First up was the Gangs of New York-themed party at the newly opened Liberty Hotel, with every model in New York in attendance—a bit ravey, but some great outfits (Scott was a cop.) The next night was the Standard showdown, where he dressed as Pee Wee Herman for Nick Rhodes and Thomas Hayo’s party, followed by the V party with Terry Richardson and a host of models. Last but not least, Scott himself hosted a party at the Dream Downtown with Nur Khan, Mazdack Rassi and Mark Ronson.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy