In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Fashion Week closed with a bang when Guns N’ Roses at Hiro Ballroom sent New York into shockwaves—everyone from Justin Timberlake to Mario Sorrenti to Matt Damon and Sienna Milller was there, and the boys put on a rockin’ show. Scott snapped a few pics and more of everyone there, and took a 10-hour nap after Fashion Week ended (he’d earned it). But he was soon back in action, stopping by Letterman with pal Butch Walker to hear him perform and see his pocket knife. He made a pit stop to Sons of Essex with Padma Lakshmi to celebrate Matt Levine’s birthday, and had yet another Sons of Essex event for Selita Ebanks’ birthday on Monday. Fashion Week may be over, but Scott’s world never sleeps!
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress