In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott started off in Miami sun. He had just enough time to take some scenic pictures and get a hint of a tan (some people may disagree), before flying back to New York for the Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf’s premiere at Bergdorf Goodman with Ali and Tommy Hilfiger, Tabitha Simmons, Linda Fargo, Nicky Hilton, and Scott’s bestie Courtney Love. He left the premiere with a new appreciation for the art of window design, which we think our founding father, Andy, would appreciate. In between business as usual at the One Management offices, new band The Neighbourhood stopped by and Scott met lead singer Jesse. Finally, last night, Scott joined Interview for our party at 345meatpacking to gaze at some previously unseen pictures Steve Wood snapped of Andy Warhol in the ’80s.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November