In our weekly feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us. Foodie that he is, Scott stopped by Catch to hang with Top Chef winner Hung and have a great meal for a bit—then it was off to a Johan Lindeberg-produced BLK DNM event with Waris, Arden Wohl, Carola Remer and a few others. He was also helping blow out the candles at a few birthday fetes this week, where he ran into the likes of Just Jared and Reeves from Spiderman. The newly revamped Soho House NY and its photo booth, and models Kenya and Nikki, inspired a few shots. So did the She Wants Revenge gig at Irving Plaza, where Lipps cheered on buddy Justin Warfield. An Art Basel pre-event with Jamison Earnest, Samantha Ronson and co., brought up the rear and a stop by Gaga’s workshop at Barney’s and a pop-in from actress Estella Warren was the finishing touch.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy