In our weekly feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us. Foodie that he is, Scott stopped by Catch to hang with Top Chef winner Hung and have a great meal for a bit—then it was off to a Johan Lindeberg-produced BLK DNM event with Waris, Arden Wohl, Carola Remer and a few others. He was also helping blow out the candles at a few birthday fetes this week, where he ran into the likes of Just Jared and Reeves from Spiderman. The newly revamped Soho House NY and its photo booth, and models Kenya and Nikki, inspired a few shots. So did the She Wants Revenge gig at Irving Plaza, where Lipps cheered on buddy Justin Warfield. An Art Basel pre-event with Jamison Earnest, Samantha Ronson and co., brought up the rear and a stop by Gaga’s workshop at Barney’s and a pop-in from actress Estella Warren was the finishing touch.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward