In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. Last week, Scott took a real break and headed home for the holidays. He may not be a homebody, but that doesn’t mean he’s not a family man! Before all the turkey, however, Scott did manage to squeeze in a few parties: his boy Nur Khan’s birthday party and a screening of Idris Elba’s Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom with U2 and Anna Wintour. This week, Scott headed to the premiere of his buddy Peter Berg’s new film, Lone Survivor, which stars Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Emile Hirsch, Ben Foster, and Eric Bana. He had a business meeting with Courtney Love and stopped by the Stella McCartney store opening with Liv Tyler and some of the One Management girls. Then, of course, Scott hopped over to Miami for Basel time. Stay tuned for photos next week!
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True