In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, after the 111th-birthday party of Bergdorf Goodman, Scott did what anybody would do to take a breather from fashion—he headed to Meet the Breeds, the huge dog showcase at the Javits Center, where he got to meet tons of breeds and fell in love with a Shetland sheepdog. Then off to Tompkins Square Park for another canine activity—the dog Halloween parade (along with scary dog Halloween costumes!)—and another weekend food festival on Hester Street, thrown by New York Magazine’s Grub Street, which was one of the best Scott’s been to in quite some time. Scott ate about 15 varieties of food, including a new favorite, shaved ice from Wooly’s, and then retired to bed after yet another day of too much eating. The next night, dinner with bud Shaun White and the launch of One Management model Kenza Fourati’s new website at Catch with Ryan Leslie, Kenza, Alicia Rountree, and more. Then, Scott ventured down to New Jersey—yes, New Jersey!—for the Kessler Foundation run with Selita Ebanks, and on to Bert Stern’s Marilyn exhibition at Milk Studios with Mazdack Rassi and the gang. Finally, the Versace store opening in Soho with Kanye West, Lady Gaga, Karolina Kurkova, Doutzen Kroes, Bar Refaeli, Linda Evangelista, and so many more!
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories