In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, after highlighting one great shot still unused from The Wanted’s show last week, Scott once again hightailed it out to Montauk, went exploring, and found some remote locations (and lobster rolls!), as well as vintage shops on dirt roads in the middle of nowhere. He hung at Francesco Carrozzini’s house with Courtney Love and stylist Rushka Bergman and began his week in the sweltering heat taking pics of lots of models and more models. After a great meeting with the legendary Iman, and headed to some events like the Coach event at the High Line with the likes of Natalie Joos, Chrissy Teigen, Patricia van der Vliet, Paz de la Huerta, and more. Then Scott hit up the Rose Bar at Gramercy Park to see The Heavy and reminisce about the good times there—those were the days! Last but certainly not least, he hit up the Life & Style event at the Dream Hotel with Tanga and tried to hide from the heat so he didn’t melt… So far, so good!
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece