In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week started with a visit to set to see Terry Richardson and his white gloves—then, a detour for not one, but two food festivals over the weekend: at the New York Food and Wine Festival, Scott hit up the Blue Moon Burger Bash (a hearty congratulations to its winner, Burger and Barrel), as well as the Andrew Zimmern food truck event with pop band Train. In between bites, Scott managed to snap a pic of all the great chefs—Zimmern, Adam Richman, etc.—and take some more Instagram photos. Then, a quick pit stop at a Dita Von Teese party, followed by the grand finale this week: the Bergdorf Goodman 111th Anniversary party at the Plaza, with anyone who’s anyone in fashion: Roberto Cavalli, Zac Posen, Karolina Kurkova, Olivier Theyskens, Rita Ora, Michael Kors, and so many more. And most importantly, Scott got to snap Bill Cunningham’s picture (even though Bill didn’t want him to. Sorry, Mr. Cunningham).
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse