In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, with Fashion Week fast approaching, Scott did double duty recording new music with Courtney Love and working on his book project, and a host of other fun stuff in between. Plus, the old day job: One has had some great new models arrive this week, and Scott and the team are prepping them all for Fashion Week shows and taking plenty of pictures. Scott also made his way this week to the Super Sprowtz for Kids event at Century 21 with Shaquille O’Neal, Selita Ebanks, Maxwell, Darryl Strawberry, Todd English, and more—you can never spend too much time with giant carrots! He also spent a day as guest editor at Mr. Porter, and spent some time with rap whiz kid A$AP Rocky. Now it’s full steam ahead for Fashion Week!
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans