In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott enjoyed the fall weather in New York (for once!). He put his Halloween outfit away and headed back to work, with a few parties—at Tao with David Beckham, at Sant Ambroeus with Valentino, after the Duran Duran show—in between. The party that topped them all, however, had to be the Area party at the Hole Gallery, which Scott dubbed “sheer genius.” Scott rounded off the week with a book signing (an author’s work is never done) and the opening night of Kenneth Willardt’s “Size Does Matter” solo exhibition. Now, off to plan trips to warmer climates!
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek