In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott continued on the road with Courtney Love. There weren’t too many parties to attend, but thankfully for Scott, he’s had a pretty cool crowd on tour with him—including the lovely Kat Benzova, who took pictures while Scott was on stage. After gigs in Philly, Boston, and Maryland, Scott celebrated his return to New York with a sold-out performance in Brooklyn at Polish restaurant and event space Warsaw. His friends Peaches, David Blaine, Sean Avery, and Charlotte Kemp were in the crowd to lend their support. Scott had a brief moment to celebrate the cover of his upcoming book (now available to pre-order), and then it was back to business with gigs tonight and throughout the weekend in the tri-state area.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again