Lipps Service: A Certain Party
Published June 10, 2011
In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott kicked things off with a photo shoot with the legendary photographer Rankin (as did we), then returned to the Rose Bar for Andres Santo Domingo’s birthday party, where he ran into Santo Domingo’s lovely wife, Lauren. After a quick weekend escape to the Hamptons, Scott returned to the city, grabbed a coffee with Jack Osbourne, and visited the CFDA after-party and the Love Kat magazine party (featuring cover star Paz), also attended by the likes of Mick Rock and Ellen von Unwerth. Scott’s week wrapped up with Johan Lindeberg’s BLK DNM store opening on Lafayette, Natalie Joos and Dirk Standen’s Style.com party at the James, and—last but not least, a Dior party—where Charlize Theron was happy to pose for a snapshot.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work