Lipps Service: A Certain Party
Published June 10, 2011
In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott kicked things off with a photo shoot with the legendary photographer Rankin (as did we), then returned to the Rose Bar for Andres Santo Domingo’s birthday party, where he ran into Santo Domingo’s lovely wife, Lauren. After a quick weekend escape to the Hamptons, Scott returned to the city, grabbed a coffee with Jack Osbourne, and visited the CFDA after-party and the Love Kat magazine party (featuring cover star Paz), also attended by the likes of Mick Rock and Ellen von Unwerth. Scott’s week wrapped up with Johan Lindeberg’s BLK DNM store opening on Lafayette, Natalie Joos and Dirk Standen’s Style.com party at the James, and—last but not least, a Dior party—where Charlize Theron was happy to pose for a snapshot.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season