Happy Tuesday! Here’s our compendium of pop-culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• If you catch a whiff of weed while lunching at the Four Seasons, don’t worry, it’s probably just a crocodile Birkin bag. [P6]
• Peter Copping is moving to Oscar de la Renta. [The Cut]
• And Guillame Henry is replacing Copping at Nina Ricci. [The Cut]
• Gone Girl won the box office again. [BOM]
• Lorde watched the South Park episode in which she is mocked. She thought it was pretty funny. [E!]
• Keanu Reeves’ new film might not be bad. (We’re rooting for you, Keanu!) [The Wrap]
• Ariel Pink says he was approached to work on Madonna’s new album. [Pitchfork]