Oh, Fraulein! Heidi Klum is Unstoppable
Published October 13, 2010
PHOTO COURTESY OF PROJECT RUNWAY.
We were saddened, a few weeks ago, to learn that über-Angel Heidi Klum will leave Victoria’s Secret after what feels like a hundred years with the brand. (Really, it was 13 years, but that rounds up to a hundred in model time.) Now that Klum, 37, is no longer Head Angel, where will we get our Heidi fix—besides commercials, Project Runway, magazine covers, and her new Lifetime reality series with husband Seal, Love’s Divine?
We shouldn’t have doubted La Klum, who always has a couple of tricks up her structured sleeve. Yesterday, it was announced that Klum will host and executive-produce another new Lifetime series, Seriously Funny Kids, which is billed as a Darndest Things-style show in which Klum talks to children and tries to get them to be as unintentionally hilarious and endearing as she is. (TLC announced a similar show last week, hosted by Brad Garrett; our money’s on Klum.)
As if that weren’t enough, Page Six reported this morning that Klum has signed on for Ann Taylor’s Holiday 2010 campaign, to be shot by the British photographer Rankin. Klum is replacing Naomi Watts as the face of the brand. So we don’t have to say “Auf Wiedersehen” to our favorite Angel after all—we’ll still be seeing her face approximately every 12 seconds.
[TV Guide, Deadline, Page Six]
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress