Remembering Corey Haim
Published March 10, 2010
Actor Corey Haim, best known as the star of beloved 80s movies License to Drive and Dream a Little Dream died of an apparent drug overdose this morning at the age of 38. Most recently, he’d starred in the A&E reality series The Two Coreys alongside frequent collaborator, and fellow child star, Corey Feldman. Above, a clip of Haim in his starring role in cult favorite The Lost Boys.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work