Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best photography books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
Ah, October. With the new autumnal season brings a horde of new coffee table books, and luckily for us, they’re brimming with creative and captivating content. Browse the above slideshow for this month’s picks—no pumpkin spice allowed.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Glam is the Chinese restaurant rager where Timothée Chalamet and Cardi B hang out
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”