ABOVE: JENNIFER SAUNDERS AND JOANNA LUMLEY AS EDINA AND PATSY IN ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS.
We are always delighted when Absolutely Fabulous decides to reappear in our lives. The British sitcom originally aired from 1992 to 1995—and we’re sort of obsessed with its generally inappropriate Lacroix and liquor-loving protagonists, Patsy and Edina, played by Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley. Indeed, long before Carrie Bradshaw was idolizing her Manolo’s, or Cher from Clueless educated the world about Azzedine Alaia with her famous “you don’t understand, this is an Alaia,” line (we do understand, Cher, and our hearts went out to you), Edina was justifying every one of her suspect fashion choices with “it’s Lacroix, sweetie, Lacroix!” A special one-off episode of Ab Fab is set to air this spring, in support of the charity Sport Relief. According to our sources, Kate Moss, Stella McCartney and, for some reason, Emma “Baby Spice” Bunton will all guest-star in the episode and McCartney is replacing Lacroix as Eddy’s favorite fashion label. Exciting stuff.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories