A Very Weezy Trip to Amsterdam
Published March 30, 2011
Amsterdam is the most prominent city in the Netherlands. A cultural capital of Europe, it’s known for its bicycles, prostitutes, tulips, old paintings, and friendly, tall natives. But on the occasion of learning that the city is Lil Wayne’s favorite vacation spot, we’re exploring it with a Weezy slant. Sure, it’s a long way from his humble origins in the Ninth Ward, but it’s easy to see why hip hop’s self-proclaimed Martian has an affinity for Amsterdam.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work