A Very Weezy Trip to Amsterdam
Published March 30, 2011
Amsterdam is the most prominent city in the Netherlands. A cultural capital of Europe, it’s known for its bicycles, prostitutes, tulips, old paintings, and friendly, tall natives. But on the occasion of learning that the city is Lil Wayne’s favorite vacation spot, we’re exploring it with a Weezy slant. Sure, it’s a long way from his humble origins in the Ninth Ward, but it’s easy to see why hip hop’s self-proclaimed Martian has an affinity for Amsterdam.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November