A Haberdasher’s Groundhog’s Day
Published February 2, 2009
As our own Miguel Enamorado cites Magritte-inspired lamps, similar hats inspired by P.G Wodehouse set pop up at the dandyish Groundhog’s Day ritual. The little devil predicted six more months of winter, but we could care less, because we just spotted a new fur.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington