22; Chinatown; originally from Park Slope, Brooklyn. Actress, model, artist, and co-founder of the Luck You Collective.
How do you describe yourself?
I’m a human in search of a more mutual playground. I want to be free* in a way that helps others to become free too.
*Definition of “free” is subject to change.
For more from The Downtowners, click here
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “I Try Not to Think About It”: Emma Corrin on Playing Princess Diana