ABOVE: ANDY WARHOL’S INGRID BERMAN: WITH HAT, 1983. SCREEN PRINT.
In just a few weeks time the art set will descend on Miami Beach for the annual festivities of Art Basel. To celebrate, Fendi Casa Luxury Living will unveil its collection of Andy Warhol’s masterpieces in their sumptuous showroom—the perfect place to unwind with a cocktail or two after a day of heavy duty art appreciation.
Warhol’s ongoing reinterpretation of art history fittingly reflects both Fendi’s rich Italian heritage as well as its evolution as contemporary iconic brand. In the early eighties Warhol began his “Details of Renaissance” series inspired by Botticelli’s Birth of Venus (1482) and Leonardo da Vinci’s Annunciation (1472), as well as a series of 18 paintings capturing a vitality and impending destruction of Mount Vesuvius. These works, among other iconic pieces including Ingrid Bergman with Hat, Karen Kain, Jane Fonda, Marilyn, Jackie I and Blackglamma (Judy Garland) will be on show from 8pm, Thursday Dece. 6, at Luxury Living Fendi Casa. The collection will be on view for two weeks before moving to Adamar Fine Arts Gallery where it will be on display through Jan. 6.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Paul Mescal and Daisy Edgar-Jones on Overnight Fame: “They Were Pointing and Laughing at Me!”
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Lil Tecca and Rico Nasty Talk Haters, Baby Tigers, and Skipping Prom