Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
Whether you’re doing pre-holiday shopping or looking for a book to keep you company next to a warmed fireplace, there are plenty of art, fashion, and cultural (think: FOOD) tomes out this month. Browse the slideshow above for our top six picks.
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun