Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
As the tumultuous winter ventures on, spirits and morale are at a major low. To cure the Ides of March blues, we picked the six best coffee table books coming out this month—a guaranteed aesthetic and creative pick-me-up.
For more Coffee Table Curator, click here.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers