Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
As the tumultuous winter ventures on, spirits and morale are at a major low. To cure the Ides of March blues, we picked the six best coffee table books coming out this month—a guaranteed aesthetic and creative pick-me-up.
For more Coffee Table Curator, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again