Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
August might be a bit slow in the world of publishing, but if our top six book picks are any indication, high quality coffee table content isn’t taking a summer break. Browse through the slideshow above to see what books we’re coveting this month.
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Paul Mescal and Daisy Edgar-Jones on Overnight Fame: “They Were Pointing and Laughing at Me!”
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Lil Tecca and Rico Nasty Talk Haters, Baby Tigers, and Skipping Prom