Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
August might be a bit slow in the world of publishing, but if our top six book picks are any indication, high quality coffee table content isn’t taking a summer break. Browse through the slideshow above to see what books we’re coveting this month.
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress