Coffee Table Curator is a feature highlighting the month’s best art books; your remote control and coasters will look chic by association.
August might be a bit slow in the world of publishing, but if our top six book picks are any indication, high quality coffee table content isn’t taking a summer break. Browse through the slideshow above to see what books we’re coveting this month.
Coffee Table Curator runs every month. For more, click here.
- Thirstory: Lil’ Kim’s Louis Vuitton-Stamped Legacy
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Mackenzie Davis Reunite for This New Episode of Black Mirror We’re All In
- Alison Brie and Dave Franco Can Still Surprise Each Other