The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Collier Schorr, Picture for Women, 2010. Pigment print, 65 x 49.5 inches, edition of 3. On view at 303 Gallery in New York City through April 12.
Kim Fisher, Magazine Painting (Bleached Pink), 2014. Oil on dyed linen 96.5 x 96.5 x 4.5 cm. On view at The Modern Institute, Aird’s Lane, in Glasgow through March 22.
Helen Marten, Guild of Pharmacists, 2014. Installation view. On view at Sadie Coles 62 Kingly Street in London through March 15.
Suara Welitoff, Interview, 2013. Continuously looping video (silent), edition of 10. On view at Barbara Krakow Gallery in Boston through March 15.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress