The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Jay DeFeo, The Eyes, 1958; graphite on paper; on view at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art through February 3
Ann Hamilton, “The Event of Thread,” instillation; on view at the Park Avenue Armory through January 6
Josiah, McElheny Interactions of the Abstract Body; on view at White Cube Masons Yard in London through January 12.
Wahheda Malullah, “Light,” Inkjet print on rag paper; on view at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London through April 7.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories