The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see–if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Robert Polidori, Hotel Petra #5, Beirut, 2010. Photographs, aqueaous inkjet on natural fiber paper, mounted on dibond. 122.7 x 152.4 cm. On view at the Galerie Karsten Greve in Cologne through December 8.
Mike and Doug Starn, Big Bambú, 2012. Bamboo shoots. 25 ft. tall. On view at the Museo d’Arte Contemporanea Roma in Rome through December 31.
Unattributed, collection of Museu de Arte do Rio. On view at the Museu de Arte do Rio in Rio de Janeiro through January 2, 2015.
Bettina Hubby, Persian Dirt Carpet, 2013. Digital photograph on vinyl. 10 x 4 in. On view at the Santa Monica Museum of Art in Santa Monica through December 31.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers