The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Adriana Varejão, Azulejão (voluta) [Azulejão (volute)], 2016. On view at Gagosian Gallery in Rome through January 14, 2017.
Jay Shinn, Inclusion, 2016. On view at Barry Whistler Gallery in Dallas, Texas through November 26, 2016.
Shang Yixin, 1&n-41 Merbau 41, 2016. On view at Beijing Commune in Beijing through December 3, 2016.
Carol Bove, Snail, 2016. On view at David Zwirner Gallery in New York through December 17, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs on Fridays. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress