The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see-if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Neha Choksi, Undying Faith Does Not Endure (A Landscape With Adenium Blossoms) (NC3), 2012.HD video on vertically hung monitor, color, sound, looped indefinitely. On view at Exhibit 320, Delhi, India through September 30.
Alicja Kwafe, The Totality of All Spaces, 2012. Installation. Dimensions variable. On view at 44 Moen, Askeby, Denmark through September 30.
Charline Con Heyl, Black Stripe Mojo, 2009. Acrylic and oil on linen. 82 x 72 inches. On view at Kunsthalle Nürnberg, Germany through September 30.
Daniele Buetti, Oh boy oh boy XII-C,2012. Pigment print behind Diasec, laser countour cut. 72â?? x 57 inches. On view at Bernhard Knause Fine Art, Hessen, Germany through October 20.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season