The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see-if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Neha Choksi, Undying Faith Does Not Endure (A Landscape With Adenium Blossoms) (NC3), 2012.HD video on vertically hung monitor, color, sound, looped indefinitely. On view at Exhibit 320, Delhi, India through September 30.
Alicja Kwafe, The Totality of All Spaces, 2012. Installation. Dimensions variable. On view at 44 Moen, Askeby, Denmark through September 30.
Charline Con Heyl, Black Stripe Mojo, 2009. Acrylic and oil on linen. 82 x 72 inches. On view at Kunsthalle Nürnberg, Germany through September 30.
Daniele Buetti, Oh boy oh boy XII-C,2012. Pigment print behind Diasec, laser countour cut. 72â?? x 57 inches. On view at Bernhard Knause Fine Art, Hessen, Germany through October 20.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories