The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Andy Warhol, 1985. Print behind acrylic glass with refined aluminum 80 x 120cm. On view at Art Consult Munchen, Munich through July 31
James Franco, Psycho Nacirema, 2013. On view at Pace, London through July 27
Harmony Korine, Trap Lord, 2013. On view at Victoria Miro, London through August 3
Dennis Hopper. Self-Portrait, Los Angeles, 1963. On view at Museo Picasso Málaga, Málaga through September 29
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek