The art world too global for you? Each week Interview highlights in picutres the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Loke Hong Seng, Trishaw, 1970. On view at Yeo Workshop in Singapore through September 6.
Thomas Hirschhorn, In-Between (installation view), 2015. On view at South London Gallery in London through September 13.
S.N. Bhobe for the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA), Bandra Skywalk, Mumbai, 2008. On view at the MAK Exhibition Hall in Vienna through October 4.
The Gao Brothers, The Interview, 2007. On view at Saatchi Gallery in London through July 26.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy