The art world too global for you? Each week Interview highlights in picutres the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Loke Hong Seng, Trishaw, 1970. On view at Yeo Workshop in Singapore through September 6.
Thomas Hirschhorn, In-Between (installation view), 2015. On view at South London Gallery in London through September 13.
S.N. Bhobe for the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA), Bandra Skywalk, Mumbai, 2008. On view at the MAK Exhibition Hall in Vienna through October 4.
The Gao Brothers, The Interview, 2007. On view at Saatchi Gallery in London through July 26.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season