The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Lucio Fontana, Concetto spaziale, 1955, Oil and glass on canvas, 37 7/8 x 25 1/2 inches. © Fondazione Lucio Fontana. Courtesy FaMa Gallery, Verona. On view at Gagosian New York through June 30.
Llyn Foulkes, on view at Documenta, Kassel, through August 16.
Fredrik Værslev, Installation view, “Sunny Side Up.” On view at Independenza Studio, Rome, through Sept. 8.
Radenko Milak, What Else Did You See? I Couldn’t See Everything! (No. 5), 2010–2012, 24 paintings, collection of the artist. On view at Haus der Kunst, Munich, through Sept. 16.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories