The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Henri Matisse, La Blouse Roumaine, 1940, Huile sur toile, 92x73cm, Photo © Succession H. Matisse – Collection Centre Pompidou / J-C. Planchet / Dist. RMN-GP
Dahn Vo, installation View, at Kunsthalle Bregenz through June 24.
“Ghost Town,” Hanna Liden, on view at Maccarone, New York, through June 12.
Matias Faldbakken, Untitled (Fridge Sculpture), 2012. On view at Standard Olso through June 16.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories