The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Lee Mingwei, The Mending Project, 2009 / 2014. On view at the Taipei Fine Arts in Taipei through September 6.
Liu Bolin, Hiding in the City – Red Door, 2012. On view at Galerie Magda Danysz in Shanghai through June 20.
Garry Fabian Miller, Dwelling, 2015. On view at Dovecot Studios in Scotland through July 4.
Yayoi Kusama, The Obliteration Room, 2002-present. On view at the David Zwirner Gallery in New York through June 13.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again