The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Lee Mingwei, The Mending Project, 2009 / 2014. On view at the Taipei Fine Arts in Taipei through September 6.
Liu Bolin, Hiding in the City – Red Door, 2012. On view at Galerie Magda Danysz in Shanghai through June 20.
Garry Fabian Miller, Dwelling, 2015. On view at Dovecot Studios in Scotland through July 4.
Yayoi Kusama, The Obliteration Room, 2002-present. On view at the David Zwirner Gallery in New York through June 13.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season