Seven Ways of Looking at Smith Westerns
Published December 9, 2010
We just can’t get enough of Smith Westerns; as we told you earlier this week, we’ve got good things to say about their mid-January sophomore release. When they played Terminal 5 last month, we went backstage to get to know the band a little better—photographically. Here, photographer Jack Siegel documents a night in the life of Smith Westerns.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Mel Ottenberg and Jeremy O. Harris in Paris: An Honest Conversation About the World’s Most Polarizing TV Show
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road