Last week Cardi B announced her debut album, Invasion of Privacy, which is out this Friday, April 6th. Now, the Bronx-born rapper has unveiled a stunning new visual for her single “Bartier Cardi.” Decked out in scarlet fur and a panoply of diamonds, she summons Old Hollywood glamour while throwing decadent piles of cash and credit cards into a pool. “Your bitch wanna party with Cardi,” she raps, while a handful of hunky dudes look on. The video also features 21 Savage, who raps his verse while two women tie him to a chair, and Offset, who makes out with his fiancée Cardi in a car.
Check out the video below, and read about why Cardi’s fans adore her so much here.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season