Shark Night 3D: Sara Paxton
Published August 30, 2011
Name: Sara Paxton
Hometown: Woodland Hills, CA
What’s your greatest fear? Cockroaches, vomit, and sharks. So I guess the greatest fear would have to be a vomiting cockroach riding a great white.
If you could sic a shark on anyone in the world, who would it be? Funny you ask! Here’s my plan: befriend one great white shark and become his BFF and shark trainer. Then I’d use him as my protection while I’m in the water against other sharks! Shark bodyguard! Booyah!
Do you have any special shark-fighting methods? Well, I am a giant pansy and freak out if seaweed touches my leg in the ocean. But word on the streets is that “hitting a shark on the nose” will keep you from getting your jugular ripped out. Yeah, right.
What about tips for innocent vacationers who want to avoid getting devoured? Never go night swimming-didn’t you learn anything from Jaws?
If the Jaws shark had to go up against a shark in Shark Night 3D, who do you think would win? I don’t know who would win the epic Jaws shark against Shark Night shark battle (Shark Night shark would kick Jaws‘ ass, duh) but I’m sure the fight would be entertaining!
What’s your favorite scary movie? (And by favorite, I mean they scared the crap outta me:) Candyman, Poltergeist, and Jaws, of course.
What else do you have coming up? I’m about to start filming a movie called The Boys of Abu Ghraib. Shark Night 3D comes out September 2nd! And The Innkeepers will come out in October!
FILM STILL COURTESY OF STEVE DIETL
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up