The 2015 Oscars are fast upon us! Among the Best Actress hopefuls is Marion Cotillard, nominated for her role in the Dardenne brothers’ Two Days, One Night. This is Cotillard’s second nomination—she won the Best Actress Award in 2008 for her portrayal of singer Edith Piaf in La Vie en Rose.
“My parents never told me anything about how hard the job would be. My parents were actors too. I don’t even know if when I wanted to be an actress, they went, ‘Oh, shit.’ I must ask them. I mean, an actor has a huge failure in him. And this is not a weakness–this can make you strong. But it’s deep.” –Marion Cotillard to John Cameron Mitchell, Interview, March 2014.
To read the full interview, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season