“The collection is about the exploration of black as a strong color—one that can be used to express new shapes and silhouettes. It’s my favorite color: I like the image, connotation, and mood it evokes.” -Kei Ninomiya
Noir’s Kei Ninomiya goes darker still for his spring collection, harnessing the shape-shifting power of black, carving sculptured forms punctuated with pearls, pins, and studs.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet