“The collection is about the exploration of black as a strong color—one that can be used to express new shapes and silhouettes. It’s my favorite color: I like the image, connotation, and mood it evokes.” -Kei Ninomiya
Noir’s Kei Ninomiya goes darker still for his spring collection, harnessing the shape-shifting power of black, carving sculptured forms punctuated with pearls, pins, and studs.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season