In which we suggest who should star in the next big adaptation, remake, or historical film.
Lifetime is making a Lady Gaga biopic! This news is so exciting, we are almost ready to forgive the network for past titles like My Stepson, My Lover and A Boyfriend for Christmas. The movie has the promising title of Fame Monster: The Lady Gaga Story and will be based on Maureen Callahan’s book Poker Face: The Rise and Rise of Lady Gaga (2010). Unfortunately, Lady Gaga has no plans to appear in the film, and, given that nature of the Lifetime network, we’re guessing that none of her famous friends will figure in as themselves either. But fortunately, our theoretical casting is not limited by such pedestrian things as budgets and network prestige (or lack thereof). With that in mind, click through the slideshow above for our ideal cast for Gaga’s story.
For more Casting Calls click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True