In which we suggest who should star in the next big adaptation, remake, or historical film.
Lifetime is making a Lady Gaga biopic! This news is so exciting, we are almost ready to forgive the network for past titles like My Stepson, My Lover and A Boyfriend for Christmas. The movie has the promising title of Fame Monster: The Lady Gaga Story and will be based on Maureen Callahan’s book Poker Face: The Rise and Rise of Lady Gaga (2010). Unfortunately, Lady Gaga has no plans to appear in the film, and, given that nature of the Lifetime network, we’re guessing that none of her famous friends will figure in as themselves either. But fortunately, our theoretical casting is not limited by such pedestrian things as budgets and network prestige (or lack thereof). With that in mind, click through the slideshow above for our ideal cast for Gaga’s story.
For more Casting Calls click here.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person