In which we suggest who should star in the next big adaptation, remake, or historical film.
We know what you’re thinking: hasn’t 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea already been done in every conceivable form: silent film, animation, unfortunate TV movies, Oscar-winning Disney live-action film? Are there really no new scripts in Hollywood? But before you get yourself all worked up, we thought you should know that this most recent adaptation will be directed by David Fincher, with rumors of an Andrew Kevin Walker screenplay. Beginning to sound more promising, isn’t it? We at Interview are crossing our fingers that Fincher will do for the Jules Vernes classic what Christopher Nolan did to Batman. At the very least, we expect an especially dark and omininous adaptation. With that in mind, we searched for our ideal cast…
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy