In which we suggest who should star in the next big adaptation, remake, or historical film.
We know what you’re thinking: hasn’t 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea already been done in every conceivable form: silent film, animation, unfortunate TV movies, Oscar-winning Disney live-action film? Are there really no new scripts in Hollywood? But before you get yourself all worked up, we thought you should know that this most recent adaptation will be directed by David Fincher, with rumors of an Andrew Kevin Walker screenplay. Beginning to sound more promising, isn’t it? We at Interview are crossing our fingers that Fincher will do for the Jules Vernes classic what Christopher Nolan did to Batman. At the very least, we expect an especially dark and omininous adaptation. With that in mind, we searched for our ideal cast…
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Mel Ottenberg and Jeremy O. Harris in Paris: An Honest Conversation About the World’s Most Polarizing TV Show
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road