Stealing the Show: Albert Barnes
Published September 29, 2009
The soundtrack of the new, muckraking art-world documentary The Art of the Steal, which screens tonight at the New York Film Festival, is laced with plot-thickening compositions by Philip Glass. The real background noise, though, is the clamor of barbarians at the gates.
Read the full article on Art in America.
The Art of the Steal plays tonight and October 6 at the Film Society of Lincoln Center. Sundance Selects will release the film next year.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art