Looks like we are going to have quite a few summer sneaker options. Last week we Missoni announced their fifth collaborative collection with Converse; this week it’s Kenzo and Vans’s turn!
The label has transformed the classic Vans skate show, the “Era” the same colorful mesh patterns that dominated the Kenzo Spring 2012 show—a testament to Kenzo creative directors Humberto Leon and Carol Lim, who grew up in California roots. “We liked the idea of infusing this bit of American style into the house of Kenzo,” the pair explained. The collection will be released in three waves—one in May, one in June, and one in July. The fast-approaching first batch includes seven different color combinations and is available for both men and women.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece