It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Frank Sun are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Frank on Interview’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest updates.
Victoria Beckham began her show simply and sleekly: a sand-colored coat with a deep v-neck, large pockets, and a two-tone belt; a striped beige and white mini-dress; a safari-chic button down with a high-waisted, front-slit skirt. But it wasn’t without a sense of humor: one look featured a matched pink floral print suit; another a pair of lose yellow floral gaucho pants paired with cool-girl pointed-toe white boots. Wearable or whimsical—the choice is yours.
For more from New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2015, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Thirstory: Getting Down and Dirty with Zac Efron