Photography Shawn Brackbill
Published September 13, 2011
Shawn Brackbill and Interview go front row and backstage at the shows you won’t want to miss, bringing you the top looks, hottest details and accessories, and freshest faces.
Click on for all of Interview‘s backstage New York coverage.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans